Before we knew the Ducote's were moving out to San Diego, Lisa and I talked about taking the kiddos to Legoland one of the days they were here. She asked if we wanted to go on Sydney's birthday and we went for it. It ended up working out perfectly and was a nice break in the week from the beach/pool.
Entering the park
First Lego statue we came across
Cole walked by this girl and then asked me to take a picture of him with her! Starting early!
Big 4 year old riding the carousel
Nani came too! And helped Cole and Joseph
These two! Love them.
Only 12 more years before she gets behind the wheel!
Nani and Syd
Momma and Cole
Daddy and Cole going boating
Syd driving our boat
I wish I took a family pic from the day but by the time we left the park, we were all tired and hot! We had a great day celebrating our 4 year old at Legoland.

No comments:
Post a Comment