Monday, September 14, 2015

August fun

The rest of August in pictures

The zoo was open until 9 p.m. during the summer with special shows.  We hit up the afternoons a few times.  The kids loved the trampoline show!


He LOVES the zoo/safari park and would talk about animals all day long if he could.  The other day he said, "mom, I have a secret."  I said, "What's your secret, Cole?"  He said, "Let's go to the safari park or the zoo today!"  And then had a huge smile on his face :) 


Lots of bike riding this month!





Playing with magna tiles

Cheese!

Nani got marshmallows and toothpicks out one morning for the kids to create with



Pirate picnic at the library

Cookie decorating

Dancing!

I found a moms group in Coronado which is pretty active and has 1-2 playdates a week.  It's been a great way to get to know other moms/kids!  One day we went on a tour of the police station

The kids were pretty restless in this room - this is where they answer the inbound 9-1-1 calls

It was hot.  and crowded!

But then we got to visit the holding cell which the kids loved.  Hope I never see this little boy in this room again!

Or this girl!

Dancing in the parking lot waiting for their turn in the police car



Handcuffed!


Thanks Officer Dan for a fun tour!


Sydney asked for 3 braids along with a ribbon and this hello kitty clip one morning. 

Beach morning. 







Helping momma shop


Sydney waiting for the doctor at her 4 year old check up

I walked into the bathroom to find this.  Cole emptied the entire toilet paper roll into the toilet.  Ugh!

We brought dinner to my friend Marissa who recently had a little baby.  Cole asked to hold her. 

So sweet!

Sydney wanted a turn, too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment