Cheese for chocolate covered pretzels!
Making chocolate covered pretzels
Daddy getting ready to head out to his ugly sweater party
I sent Dave this pic to show the kiddos while I was at work one afternoon - Dave was amazing while I was working in December!
Helping make a sand castle
Riding his new big 2 wheeler
Playing on the beach
We have a fun sleepover at the Ducote's on the 29th. This was Joseph & Cole in the morning.
Kiddos after their sleepover
Cole and Charlotte
Poppa and his big boys
Oh. my. gosh. finners. You are so cute!
Finn getting ready to be baptized - he was supposed to be baptized on the beach but it was rainy all morning so Lindsay & Paul opted to do it at Nani & Poppa's instead. Worked out perfectly!
The same woman who officiated their marriage baptized Finn which was pretty special.
The girls during the baptism ceremony...
Welcome to Coronado!
Finding treasures
Silly girl!
Presents for Ella's birthday
More cousin pics (I couldn't remember if i already posted)
Kids table
7 cousins/grand-children for Nani/Poppa
Opening more presents
boyzzzz
Girlsssss
Birthday cake
Finn! Oh, I love him.
More cousin attempts...
No comments:
Post a Comment