Anytime he sees a yellow "sunflower", he stops to pick it for me. I love that.
I am SO grateful that my parents live close-by and are so involved in our lives. They spend time with the kids at least 1x/week, sometimes more. One morning, they took Sydney and Cole to the Safari Park. I love this picture of Cole feeding the lorikeets.
Sydney the photographer - me holding baby Charlotte
Writing Mom in the sand
The weather was unseasonably warm for November but we weren't complaining. Days and nights spent at the beach was wonderful!
Cole - 3 1/2 years
Sydney - 5 years
Made a birthday cake from seaweed - I love her creativity!
Uncle Mark passed his sailing test and took us out on a big sailboat!
WHOA! This is hard work.
I think they enjoyed the bottom cabin of the boat even more than the top :)

Afternoons spent at the beach with friends




















No comments:
Post a Comment