I started typing this back in the middle of October - well, now that we are 3 days shy of November, figure I better post it :)
How is it already the middle of October?!? Just when I thought I was caught up on pictures here I looked at the calendar and realized I am behind again...
What we have been up to so far this month:
SuperMan and SpiderMan help momma shop at Target
She fought her nap for so long one afternoon but I knew she was exhausted. After I told her to lay down for 5 more minutes, I went in to check on her and found her sound asleep on her floor (in her my little pony costume...)
The kiddos went to the dentist for their 6 month cleanings. They both were so brave, sat in the chair all by themselves and had no cavities!
The dentist has a movie on the ceiling for the kids to watch while she cleans their teeth
He loved the headphones
We LOVE our dentist!
After the dentist we met up with the Ducotes at a playground right by the dentist and my moms school.
Cole loved being pushed by Joseph
All the kiddos loved seeing Nani walk over from school on her lunch break!!!
That afternoon a friend hosted a kickoff to Halloween party. There were over 15 kids and it was kind of chaotic but everyone had fun. I found these healthy snacks to make on pinterest that turned out pretty well.
Banana ghosts
and
pumpkin cuties!
And my kids go straight for the cupcakes!!! :)
One of the moms brought face paint
There was a mummy wrapping game - Cole wrapped Ella and still talks about it today!
I helped a little!
After the kids were sugared up from the Halloween kickoff party, I dropped them off at home with Dave and headed out to a friends house for bunco. I rode my bike there and had to stop to take a picture of the sunset - spectacular!
Storytime at the library is still a hit
It was rainy and cloudy here one morning...and we LOVED it. Felt like fall which was nice for a day...but much appreciated the sunshine and warmth the following day.
That same afternoon, we hit the zoo. Rainy days = best time to go to the zoo! All of the animals were out and there was no one there.
He scared the kids!
Cole first wanted to be a pirate for Halloween so I ordered two different sizes - when they came, he wore one and Sydney wore the other. We ended up returning both because he now wants to be SpiderMan.
Safari Park fun with the Ducotes and Nani
Kiddos in front of a huge black inflatable cat
Petting zoo
Taking a break on the foot massagers
Silly faces
And their silly faces :)
Lemur tail
Awwwww
Cole and I hit the commissary one morning when Syd was at school. He was SO excited to push the little cart all by himself.
Sleepover fun at Nani & Poppa's house. There was a full moon so Poppa got out the chair cushions and laid on the ground with the kids looking at the sky
And then we went swimming the next morning
Nani taught them a fun new pool trick!
Playing by the bay one afternoon
So pretty.
Panoramic view of downtown from the ferry landing
This boy always asks to hold my hand on the walk back home from Sydney's school. I know it won't always be this way so I am loving it for now.
And now... to get caught up with the second half of October. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment