Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pumpkin painting party

We hosted a pumpkin painting party for the Moms Club and kiddos at our house last week.  Typically, there are usually 6-10 moms (and kids) that show up to playdates.  I was a little overwhelmed when 16 moms rsvp'd yes but it all ended up working out.  14 moms and kids showed up for 2 hours, did a little painting but more eating and playing.

I'm happy that we have the space to host.  Sydney and Cole were such great helpers getting the house ready, supplies out and being gracious friends.

Sydney working on her masterpiece

Supplies out

Batman shirt didn't mind a little pop of color

The setup

Painting




Everyone brought a snack to share

I found Cole and his friend Elsie playing in his bed.  They were 'reading' to each other :)

I was exhausted after everyone left!  Phew.  I honestly don't know how teachers do this everyday without any parent help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment