Mimi came out to visit us for a little over a week in early June. Although she booked her ticket before we knew we were going to move, it ended up being perfect timing! She helped watch/entertain the kids while we would pack/clean/paint/run errands/etc.
One morning while Daddy was working on his to-do list, Mimi and I took the kids to the farmers market at the RB Winery and to see the kids band, Hullabaloo, perform.
Sydney listening to the music
Mimi cuddles
We saw some friends there - guess Savannah and Sydney were too interested in the music to smile :)
Playground fun
Daddy and Mimi took the kids to the beach one morning so I could get work done around the house. It was a chilly morning but they still had fun!
Climbing trees
Uncle Mark and Cole resting
Every single toy I got ready to box up and pack they decided that it was their favorite toy and it was like they had never seen it before. Needless to say, I was thankful when I had a few minutes without them so I could pack MUCH quicker.
It was cool in the mornings but hot in the afternoons. Daddy and Mimi tried taking the kids to the new splash/water park in downtown one afternoon but it was closed for maintenance - go figure! They still had fun exploring and playing at the playground.
Still rocking her Halloween costume. Best $15 spent on clothes!!
Sweet kiddos
Loves his guacamole
Jawg came into San Diego the day before Mimi left to head back to Florida.
Uncle Mark came over and we surprised the kids with s'mores!
Getting ready for s'mores
Thanks for a fun visit, Mimi!! We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment