I cant remember if I posted this one of Cole yet but had to include it :) What we do while Daddy is hard at work!
Sydney has been really into mothering baby dolls and stuffed animals. She spent SOOOOO long preparing a meal for Panda!
Finding more of Mommy's shoes
Cheese!
She asked for braids one morning (one of her friends had braids in her hair the day before) and I had to take this picture - I couldn't believe how grown up she looks!
Minnie was hungry and wanted a snack too.
Sweet girl
Grainy picture but he had to wear his gators shirt for the bball game today!
She found my hat and a clutch purse of mine in the garage and came inside wearing them. Too cute!
Explaining to me what she was going to put inside
Then decided to ditch the hat and went with a hairbow
Came out to the family room and she had set up school for Panda and Elmo. She asked me to be their teacher :)
Sydney after "nap" time...which isn't much of nap time anymore! She normally spends an hour in her room (supposed to be quiet time) changing outfits, tearing everything out of her closet and drawers and jumping on her bed :) When I walk upstairs to get her, I normally hear her little feet scurrying back to her bed!
This girl LOVES shoes! Daddy took off his boots when he got home from work and she immediately put them on!







No comments:
Post a Comment