She wants to run everywhere now. I love how her little arms pump back and forth.
Still going...
We went to the safari park one morning and she walked the entire time (and then took a 2+ hour nap, which is rare)!! I need to start doing that daily...
Checking out the flamingos
Their favorite part of the safari park this day = the playground with the fake animals - ha!
Happy boy in the woodchips
Daddy and Nani always let Sydney ride the carousel when they take her and I'm always the mean one who says no when it's just us :) Since she walked the entire morning and went to the potty 3xs while we were there, I said YES!
We saw this cement truck while walking to the playground one day and both kids were obsessed with it. I'm sure the workers thought we were crazy just standing there for 10+ minutes watching them.
Daddy was out of town last week for work so we sent him this pic one night before bed. Cole's serious face cracks me up!
Dance party!
This little girl loves the monkey bars.
Still needs some help getting across but I think she can make it farther than I can!
Happy boy!
Sticks and grass... not much else to make a little boy happy.
And, this is his latest trick. Not a huge fan, especially since every time he gets in, Sydney wants to join him inside the drawer.
We were playing in the front yard and all of a sudden water started coming down the street. Both kids bolted for it and I let them play in it. I'm sure cars driving by thought I was crazy but that's ok... they had fun splashing.
He rarely falls asleep in the car so I had to document this one. Tuckered out after the beach!
This is probably tmi but it was a BIG day in our house. I think we are about 95% potty trained! We still have to remind her to use the potty if we are out and about but she is doing SO great.
Yay Syd Syd
What a life. Lounging in the sun eating a popsicle. Ahhhhh!






























No comments:
Post a Comment