Sydney finally figured out how to climb out of her crib at the end of February. After an exhausting night/nap, we moved her mattress to the floor for the remainder of the week until Dave had time to change her crib into a big girl bed.
Daddy giving Syd a pep talk about what is going to happen
Sounds good!
They're excited and off to change it. I wish I took pictures of them transforming the bed. Sydney was with Daddy the entire time and helped him with his tools :)
Once the bed was set up, she decided she didn't want to sleep in the bed but wanted her mattress on the floor next to the bed. So, we went with it. After about two weeks, she told us she wanted her mattress on her bed!
And...the big girl bed has now become a trampoline :)
Nap time is now hit or miss. I'm lucky if she naps 2 days a week. We still have her up there to have rest time but typically when I come in to get her, there are clothes ALL over her room. I watch her on the monitor and she spends an hour changing from one outfit to another!



No comments:
Post a Comment