Saturday, September 1, 2012

San Diego!

We returned earlier this week from a 2 week vacation to the mainland!  Both Dave and I were commenting how this was the longest either of us had taken off of work...and I don't think either of us were ready to go back!!

Sydney was excited to be back at Nani & Poppa's so she could see Cali dog!

Such a good little traveler!

We started off our trip in San Diego.  Sydney and I flew out early so I could attend a former co-workers wedding:
Congrats Marc & Julie!!  I had to steal this pic from his facebook page because I didn't take my camera - ugh!

Sydney and I also met up with a group of friends in Coronado to check out Concerts in the Park, a free Sunday afternoon concert that I used to go to when I lived there.  It was great to see so many friends -- unfortunately, I didn't take a single picture!   I told Dave Coronado is on the top of my list of duty stations.  We need to start saving our pennies now! :)

The rest of the weekend was spent swimming in Nani & Poppas pool and checking out the beach before we picked up Daddy on Tuesday morning and headed up to Big Bear. 

Nani & Sydney swimming


Sydney borrowing Joseph's sand toys


Sign of a good beach day - both kiddos napping as soon as they got into the car!

No luck at a cousin photoshoot...

More swimming with Bubba!




This picture doesn't do her justice.  There was a TON of seaweed on the beach and she LOVED playing in it.  Her face is covered in seaweed and sand - she was a MESS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment