Wednesday, August 8, 2012

O-N-E!

That was the fastest 365 days of my life!  Cannot believe this little girl is ONE.  
We started out the morning with pancakes, sausage and fruit!  She was happy :) 


As soon as breakfast was over, she started to make some damage into her packages.  

And played with her new toys...

So happy!

She enjoyed the cards :) 


Little photo-shoot that didn't go as I planned but that's alright!  Wasn't my birthday. 



After naps and a birthday party for a friend, we headed over to the beach for the afternoon. 











I had this great idea of having her eat her cupcake at the beach... no mess inside the house.  So, I packed up her bumbo seat, tray, candle, matches and what I thought was her cupcake that I put in the Tupperware.  I was SO upset when I opened up the top to find this: 

Ugh!!!!  

So, we did cupcakes after dinner instead. 

Checking out the candle

Not that into it... 


Taste test... 



I think she approved :) 
Happy happy birthday, sweet girl.  We love you. 

2 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard at the tomato!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday Sydney!! Laura - I died laughing at the picture of the tomato!! That is something I totally would have done! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete