Monday, September 17, 2012

Belly bump!

It's already becoming apparent that the 2nd baby doesn't get nearly as many pics as with the 1st.  When I was pregnant with Sydney, I had a weekly belly shot from 10 weeks on.  This baby, not so much.  I have 2 so far and I'm almost 1/2 way....  

12 weeks

19 weeks

I'm feeling much better now than I was the first few months.  I'm always tired but that's to be expected chasing around after a 1 year old all day.  I can only imagine how tired I am going to be in a year from now...

We head back to the doctor next week for my 20 week apt. and then the ultrasound the following week.  At this point I don't think we're going to find out the sex but we still have 2 weeks to change our minds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment