Poppa, Cole and Sydney dancing
Dip!
Dancing Queen
Sweet cousins
The Ducotes brought this fun flag cake
Cheese!
Nani and Poppa spent the night and we were all up ealry on the 4th. I headed down to the ferry landing to run in the 12k race (7.4 miles for July 4th) and everyone came to cheer me on.
Almost at the finish and Sydney wanted to run in with me!
Sydney has a lot more energy than I do at this point...
Cole caught up with us, too.
My running buddies :)
My goal was under 1 hour and I was pleased to beat it by over 2 minutes - which was 3+ minutes better than 2015! I'll take it.
After a quick shower and breakfast, we walked down to check out the parade:
Lots of horses
The parade crew. We were so glad Ashleigh joined us for the morning!
Star wars!
The kiddos did great in the warm sun for 1.5 hours. They were entertained by the parade and then the best part, we all took naps after!! We enjoyed the rest of the day and ended it by watching fireworks on the bay. What a great day.

















No comments:
Post a Comment