Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cole's Baptism

Cole was baptized on Sunday, July 29, 2014 at the Naval Air Station North Island Church (same place where Sydney was baptized!).  

My brother, Brian, is his GodFather and Dave's sister, Lisa, is his GodMother.  Lisa lives in New Jersey and was unable be with us so Dave's Aunt Denise stood in as Cole's GodMother by Proxy. 

Waiting for church to start

Playing peek-a-boo

He was baptized during a mass so we were called up after the priest gave his homily

Cole with Uncle Bubba and Great Aunt Denise


Lighting his candle

Cole was over it by this point!

Getting baptized

All done!


Wish my eyes were open!   Great pic of everyone else after church

Our family :)


Us with Father Jose

After church we headed over to the park to have a brunch/picnic. 





I had to put this one in here because I LOVE Sydney's dress.  I bought it on clearance last summer and it finally fits her!  Wish I could find one in my size!

Group photo!  From L to R:  Uncle Bubba, Nani, Cole, Momma, Poppa, Sydney, Jawgie, Mimi, Uncle Mark, Aunt Denise, Uncle Jerry and Daddy.  

We're blessed so many were able to be with us to celebrate Cole and his baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment