Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July

We spent one of my very favorite holidays on one of my very favorite places I have ever been to/lived... Coronado!  

My mom, Mimi and I woke up eeeeeearly to head down to Coronado to run/walk in their 4th of July race. 


Mom and I before the run/walk


So pretty!

Mimi with her medal!


Getting coffee before the parade





She LOVED it!  Couldnt believe she sat through the entire thing!


The boyzzzz

Ashleigh met up with us!


Practicing his walking with Uncle Mark

Having fun with a flag



Mimi & Jawg





After the parade we headed on to base to go to the beach there, hoping to avoid some of the crowds!


Daddy dug a big hole which kept the kids occupied for a bit

Ash was put right to work!

Mimi took a well deserved cat nap!




After the beach we came back for naps, showers, dinner, smores and watching fireworks from our backyard!





A pretty perfect 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment