Saturday, February 22, 2014

Phone pics dump

I'm running out of storage on my phone so here are some pics from the middle of January - middle of February. 
Swining on the "big girl" swing

Hanging out in her robe

Silly pose

Dancing in her tutu


Swinging

Happy boy being pushed by Syd Syd

Helping pick oranges

Showing Cole and Daddy all of her rocks :)



More swining

Climbed up on Sydneys stool and stole her water bottle

Love this!


Breakfast time


She LOVES almonds!!

Rolling out pizza on valentines day



First chocolate milk

Cheese!

Jumping in her bed instead of napping.  


Pushing her chair so Cole could practice pushing her stroller.  Sydney shares SO well with him!!




Walking down to the playground one morning after it had rained all night.  I just walked by this little bit of water but Sydney was fascinated by it so we stopped... and she found a worm that she loved and now asks to see "wiggly worm" every time.  



My mom came over and watched the kiddos one afternoon so Dave and I could have a date day!  We headed over to a hike near our house. 


Playing in rocks :) 

I asked her to smile and this is what I got!

We went to the beach last weekend and Daddy built Cole a bumbo seat in the sand.  He loved it and it kept him happy/contained for quite some time. 




Playing ball


Loving her style!

No comments:

Post a Comment