Thursday, February 13, 2014

2 1/2 years

Sydney turned 2 1/2 on February 5, 2014.  
She is the BEST big sister.  So sweet with Cole.  So patient.  So loving.  I don't know what we would do if she didn't like her brother :)  

I hope I don't jinx myself but she is an easy toddler. We haven't had any huge terrible two tantrums and she is such a good listener.  If we ask her to do something, she does it (usually).  If this behavior is guaranteed for the next 18 years, I think I wouldn't have as many wrinkles :) 


She has an increible memory.  I'm actually jealous of it :)  She can recall things/places that I don't ever remember telling her or driving by.  It's a good reminder that she is a sponge and everything we say/do has an impact.  

Although Cole and I spend most days with her, her favorite time of the day is when Daddy walks through that door.  She lights up!  Or, if we're at the playground, she SPRINTS from wherever she is to meet Daddy.  So. sweet. 

She says "I love you and miss you" when saying bye.  I love it. 

She usually naps for about 1.5-2 hrs a day and goes to bed between 7-7:15 and sleeps until 6ish.  She's a fairly good eater but has become pickier in the last few months.  Really enjoys cheese, fruit and carbs but isn't a big on meat or veggies (other than broccoli). 

Loves: animals (asks to go to the zoo everyday!), being outside, playgrounds, books, bikes Target!, baby dolls and being independent (I do it all by myself!!).

Our sweet and sassy Syd Syd girl.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment