Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Beach Days

We have had several gorgeous days in the month of December.  Hard to believe it's Christmas when we're sweating at the playground but I'll take it!

My new favorite playground!  Overlooks the ocean in Del Mar. 

Sydney playing in the seaweed

She ran up and down this hill so many times!!  I thought a long nap was in our future for the afternoon - I was waaaay off.  Seems like it wound her up!  

Daddy and Cole hanging out on the beach

We saw this on the sand: I love Cali so we took a picture and sent it to my parents (they have a dog named Cali...)

Time to rinse off

She'll kill me in a few years for posting these...

But they're too cute!

Nani joined us one morning as well when we went during the week and Daddy was at work


Yay for sunny beach days in December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment