We met up with a friend at the beach one afternoon for a play-date. Sydney and Lucas had fun "surfing". Rough growing up in Hawaii :)
Pretty good form for her first time!
Dave was travelling for work last week so I sent the pic above to him and this is what he emailed back:
hahahha!
She has mastered the skill of taking the chip clip off of all of the bags in the pantry and helping herself to snacks. Ugh. Think I may have to do some re-arranging.
Amazing sunset one evening from our family room.
She LOVES my water bottle.
She is always squatting like this - she is going to have some strong quad muscles!
Mommy & Syd self portrait
Daddy and Syd went out to the backyard and picked flowers. Here Sydney is giving me my flower.
And as soon as I got it, she started signing 'please' for me to give it back to her!

No comments:
Post a Comment