Thursday, September 8, 2011

Doctor's visit

We had Sydney's one month check up yesterday and the doc said she's doing great!  She now tips the scales at 9 lbs. 15 oz!!  Guess she's eating just fine!

Dave got her to smile at him for the first time yesterday and of course I couldn't capture it on camera.  As soon as he was making her smile, I pulled out the camera and tried to take a picture but it was still on the 10 sec. timer setting from our failed family photo session so of course I missed it.  This is the best I could get:

It's incredible how much more alert she is these days. 

I'll probably jinx myself by putting this on the blog but last night she slept for a 6 1/2 hour stretch followed by a 3 1/2 hour stretch.  We're keeping our fingers crossed this pattern sticks but knowing my luck, she'll be up all night tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment