As many of you know, I am NOT a fan of showers but this one was fairly painless for me... I think my mom had the hard part of hosting everyone.
We are very blessed to have such great family and friends and are constantly amazed at their thoughtfulness and generosity.
| Shock of seeing everyone on Skype!! |
| Picture from my mom's house - she had the computer hooked up to the TV so it was easier to see everyone |
| One of the many FUN gifts we received! We can't wait to go hiking!!! |
| I've got to give a TON of credit to Dave! He could have taken the easy road and let my family/friends plan everything but he truly went above and beyond making it "Laura's Day!" |
| Showers are exhausting! Taking a break before we hit the beach for the rest of the afternoon. |
Big Big thanks to DaveO! We could not have done it without his sneaky help. Thanks so much, glad you had fun. :)
ReplyDelete