Thursday, April 7, 2011

New ride

Once we found out we were pregnant, we realized that we should probably trade in our 'island car' for something more reliable/safer.  I LOVED driving the Jetta even though the check engine light was always on, the a/c rarely worked and the radio would come in and out.  Dave has tried to get me to drive the 'truck' (Highlander) ever since we moved out here but I have refused saying I'm more comfortable in the Jetta. 


Sad to say but I said goodbye to the ol' Jetta on Friday.  We have been looking for about 5 months now for the perfect car and lets just say there aren't a lot of options on an island.  Dave found the car below at the lemon lot (used car lot on base) one day and fell in love.  I was hesitant as my grandmas have more stylish cars but after riding it in and being SO comfortable and realizing how safe it is, I was sold.  Needless to say, I wont have any sleepless nights worrying about Dave picking up the ladies down in Waikiki with his hot new ride :) 


3 comments:

  1. Aw man, Dave is gonna be spittin' mad game at all the Hawaiian honeys now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. my mom and her husband both drive buicks. wait...they are in their 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, look out! The Gator Cassanova is on the town!!!

    ReplyDelete