We were so excited last year when we found out we had orders to Hawaii -- not just for the incredible weather and beautiful scenery, but because my sister and brother in law lived here too! Lisa and Rich lived on Oahu for 9 years before they recently relocated to Houston in March. During their time here, they made incredible friends who immediately welcomed Dave and I into their ohana.
Katie, one of Lisa’s good friends, was cleaning out her baby stuff and offered some items to me before she donated them. She was also gracious enough to lend me some of her daughters clothes that she no longer fits into. Katie and I carried 4 bags of clothing to my car but I don’t think it hit me how much stuff she actually gave us until we started going through it this past weekend! Our daughter is going to be well dressed!! As I was sorting the clothes, Dave mentioned that she already has a bigger wardrobe than he does… get used to it, buddy J
Thanks to Katie and her family for being so generous! I am SO excited to play dress up with her.
I had to take a picture of this swimsuit… is this not the cutest??!!?? Can’t wait for our beach days!
(Dave claims his daughter shouldn’t be wearing a 2 piece this young…)
No comments:
Post a Comment