Cole claimed he wasn't tired on the drive home... 5 minutes after getting on the road, he was out!
Fun at the ferry landing
Sweet girl!
I can't remember if I posted this but I want to remember it so I'm posting here (again). Sydney is really into writing notes/cards/anything. I was out one night and came home to this sweet card.
"To Mommy. Cole loves you. Sydney also loves you. From Sydney"
Sydney's new set of wheels!
It's called a trail a bike and it attaches to an adult bike. She still rides it like a 2 wheeler but it's great for longer distances, in case she gets tired she can take a break from pedaling, or on busy roads.
We did a family bike ride with Cole in the burley trailer behind me and Daddy and Sydney riding next to us! So fun!
Daddy asked for a fishing pole for fathers day. I had the fun idea of getting the kids fishing poles too - haha (not sure if he wanted that as his gift too... he probably wanted some alone time!). The kids have spent a good amount of time 'fishing' off of the couch!
Biking by the bay
Silly face
Cole didn't want his picture taken!
We met up with friends to hike one morning at Tecolote Canyon, near USD
Most of the kiddos
Beginning of the trail was very dry but great for the kids to run
Cole hiking
Sydney hiking
This was the best part - we made it to a small creek and the kids spent so much time throwing rocks into the water
Gymnastics finished at the end of April. The kids loved in and we're looking forward to starting back again in the fall (they break for summer)
We walked Sydney to school one morning and as soon as we got there, it started pouring! We were SO not prepared. Cole was wearing short sleeves (it was sunny when we left) so I gave him my long sleeve shirt I had around my waist to try and keep him a little dry. Thankfully, a friend gave us a ride home so we didn't get soaking wet.


























No comments:
Post a Comment