Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January 2016

Some pics from January
Incredible girl.  Incredible sunset.  

Biker boy.  I wanted him to wear pants and long sleeves.  He wanted to wear a swimsuit.  Win-win :) 

These two.  Love my days spent with them. 

At the science museum

Snacks at the park with friends

We dropped Sydney off at school and I told Cole we were going to run some errands.  He asked to go to the zoo.  I decided errands could wait and so we went.  Just the two of us for two hours.  We had a blast. 

We have had some cold (for Cali) days/night here.  Playing soccer late afternoon - it was chilly!!


Hiking at Mission Trails (see the bobcat?!?)
Don't worry... it's a statue ;)

Daddy and Cole exploring on our hike/walk - it was a 1 mile trail around the visitors center - perfect for us!

Our little hiker


Hiking selfie

They were happy - I promise :)

There are some smiles

The boys

No comments:

Post a Comment