Thursday, October 30, 2014

Painting Pumpkins

We hosted a pumpkin painting playdate for friends last week.  We had 10 moms and 19 kids!!  IT was crazy but fun. 

After watching me set up the day/night prior, Sydney and Cole were ready to paint their pumpkins at 7 a.m.  I let them and it ended up working out so great since then they just played when their friends were over and I could roam around. 

Set up outside



He LOVED it.  Kept saying "more please".  He didn't like mixing the colors.  Chose red to start and stayed with that color the entire time. 

This girl on the other hand loved mixing colors and created quite a masterpiece!

Concentrating!

Happy boy!

I intended to take pictures that morning once everyone was painting but was a little sidetracked! Happy to report that we didn't have any crazy paint spills and our house is still the same color!

No comments:

Post a Comment