Both kids had their 1st real haircuts on Monday morning. We werent sure how they would do but they both did great!! I think it helped that they had a huge toy area as soon as you walked in the door that both kids went staright to.
Sydney asked that Cole go first! He sat on my lap and we just rotated toys for him to play with.
I wish I had a before picture of the back of his hair. It was turning into a mullet and was in desperate need of a cut!
The hairdresser used the clippers on him and she said she has never seen anyone sit as still as him! She also warned me that his next several times may not be as easy :)
All done! Looking like such a big boy.
Next up... Sydney!
Before picture of her hair. I didn't want a lot taken off but she definitely needed the ends cleaned up.
So brave!
Pigtails with glitter :)
Happy kiddos
His first lollipop! He took one lick and said "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I didn't let him have it for too long because he started biting down on it and didn't want little hard pieces in his mouth.


No comments:
Post a Comment