Sydney LOVED having her here. Was constantly following her, telling me that she was going to "play" with Cali and wanting to leave the playground early to come home to Cali! She would get SO excited when she woke up in the morning and Cali dog was standing downstairs waiting for her.
Cole thought her water dish was his own personal splash pool and enjoyed Cali licking his fingers after every meal. I thoroughly enjoyed Cali eating all of the food off the floor so I didn't have to vacuum after EVERY. SINGLE. MEAL!!!
Sydney brushed Cali one morning and the proceeded to brush her own hair with Cali's brush! :)
I tried SO hard to get a picture of the kids with Cali but every time I brought out the camera, Cali would get up and move. Sydney even caught on to it and said, "Mom, I don't think Cali wants her picture taken"
Thanks for staying with us, Cali. This was good practice as we realized we're not quite ready for a dog.... yet! We'll dog sit anytime though!

No comments:
Post a Comment