Pictures from August from our phones:
Cole scooting all around!
Fun on the swings.
We were walking home from the playground and I saw Sydney's hand reaching over to grab Cole's. So sweet.
Feeding the ducks at Lake Miramar
Riding the carousel at Belmont Park
We were walking home from the school down the street one morning and Sydney asked to stop and look at something. I couldn't understand what she was saying but come to find out she was fascinated by the water floating into the drain.
Riding the rhino at the Wild Animal Park
Checking out the elephants
Nani & Sydney riding in the jeep
Daddy took Sydney down to the last Chargers practice of the season.
Touchdown!
Cousin Ryan flew in from New York to attend his sophomore year at SDSU. He crashed at Nani & poppa's for a night...I'd say he was relaxed!!
Playing in the sprinklers. She was so excited when I told her YES!, she could run through them!!
Checking out a small childrens museum
Cole happily played with this toy at the museum for awhile
Picking out groceries at the store
Checked out a Padres game
Snacks at the game. Her favorite part was getting a balloon made by the clowns.
Love them.
Sydney loves when Cole is with me in the morning when she gets up. She usually asks for Cole to get in her crib with her.
Happy babies.
Both kids had doctors appointments for their well baby checks in August. Their doctor is right across from the zoo so we headed there after. Koala bear makes getting shots all better!
I walked in the other room to see Sydney rocking her baby doll. So sweet!
Cheese!
Love these two!
























No comments:
Post a Comment