Tuesday, July 30, 2013

5 months

Our little (or not so little) guy turned 5 months on July 17th.  

Cole weighs 19 pounds 5 ounces!  I just looked back at Sydney's 6 month stats and she only weighed 15.19 lbs!  



He continues to be a happy guy who just goes with the flow.  He did a ton of travelling this month, met many family members and friends and had a messed up time schedule but did SO well. 



We're still waiting on his bottom two teeth to appear.  You can see the whites through his gums but they haven;t broke through yet.  His fingers or a toy are always in his mouth. 


He is napping 2-3 times a day and his nighttime sleep is hit or miss.  One night he'll do really great and I think we've turned the corner and then next night he's up every hour.  


He LOVES watching people and will light up if Sydney or daddy start talking to him.  

Daddy is convinced that he experiences separation anxiety when I leave the room but I'm not sold.  

He is rolling a ton.  If you lay him on his back he will stay there for a second or two and then flip over to his belly.  Recently, he has started moving on his tummy and can get a good distance in a short amount of time.  He can't get up on all fours yet but it's not too far away.  

Happy 5 months, little buddy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment