Friday, May 3, 2013

Beach Day

One of my moms group had a meet up at the beach on Wednesday.  I debated about going because I knew it would be challenging with two kids but decided to try it anyways. 

It was busy but we survived!!  I think Sydney had a good time which is all that matters.  I have come to realize that the days of going to the beach to relax, lay out and read are a thing of the past.  One day they'll be back... 

Cole is all ready for the beach

Syd & Cole.  She put her sunglasses on her head by herself.

She had a blast filling up her water bucket and bringing it back up to the sand.  Over and over again. 

Not a bad view!

Some of the moms/kiddos



He was content just hanging out most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment