Thursday, January 10, 2013

17 months

This little one hit 17 months months over the weekend and is keeping us busy!  
I was gone for no more than 2 minutes and found her on the kitchen table!!!  ugh.  

And the next day she was playing on the coffee table.  Yes, we promptly signed up for gymnastics to get the climbing out of her system :) 

First time with pigtails!!


Getting ready to go out for a bike ride - in pj's...what a life!



Such a big girl!

Cheese :)

Drinking and driving.  Yes, she is still obsessed with water.  Has 2 water cups in her hand while riding her bike.  


I told her to smile for Daddy and this is what I got :) 

She is developing quite the personality and knows what she wants.  She uses yes and no often which helps us figure out what she is asking for (kind of).  She still tells us she doesn't want a baby brother or sister so we have a month to change her mind :)  

She is one happy little girl and we love her to pieces!  

No comments:

Post a Comment