Friday, December 28, 2012

Ella Jane

We're so excited to welcome our first niece to the family, Ella Jane.  Lisa, Rich and big brother Joseph welcomed her on Saturday morning, December 22nd... just in time for Christmas.
She weighed in at 8lbs 12 oz. and is absolutely adorable!!! 
Lisa texted me Friday evening saying she was admitted to the hospital and by 2 a.m. Hawaii time, she was born!  I was a little jealous of Ella's speedy arrival :)  

LOVE this picture of her!  Her parents better be prepared in 12 years :) 

Such a proud BIG brother!

The worst part about living in Hawaii is the distance and travel time to see family on the mainland.  I have wonderful memories of visiting J in the hospital when he was born and wish I could be there to hold Baby Ella...but I guess pictures will have to do for now :)  She just can't grow up too fast!! 

Crazy that the next time Lisa and I see each other our kid count will have doubled from August!  

Congratulations to the Ducote family on your precious baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment