My parents arrived last Monday to spend a week with us! We had such a great time with them and managed to take over 200 pics between 2 cameras! Needless to say, I have some photos to go through and am a bit overwhelmed so decided to break up the posts a bit!
Once Dave got home from work that afternoon, we took off to Haleiwa Joe's which is a little bar/restaurant about a mile from our house. This is our favorite place for happy hour and we thought it would be a fun place to take my parents to.
Nani, Poppa and Sydney enjoying the view.
Happy Birthday, Nani!
After happy hour we headed back to our place for dinner and dessert. I attempted to make Lindsay's famous ice cream pie to celebrate my moms BIG day!
We lit the candles and started singing.
And then the tears started... I don't think Poppa was in tune (sorry, dad) :)
As soon as my mom blew out the candles, she was fine!
Happy birthday, Mom!
She was probably crying because no one should ever attempt to make Lindsay's Birthday cake...not even Sydney's Mom. ;)
ReplyDelete