Tuesday, March 6, 2012

7 months!

I know I say this every month but it's crazy how fast time goes when you have a kid!  7 months already... she's closer to 1 than a newborn now!  
Here's her monthly growth pics (click pic to enlarge):

She continues to be such a happy baby!  I was telling my mom last week that I'm scared to have any more kids because she is SO easy!  I'm sure we'll pay for this in about 13 years... 
She is rolling over all the time now!  Front to back and back to front.  Her latest trick is rolling over in her crib so we find her on her belly!  I think we go in to check on her more now than when she was a newborn. 

Checking out her new friend.

...and realizing she is a 'chew toy'.  She's still chewing on everything!  No teeth are visible but I think we're getting close.  She has been drooling a ton and something is always in her mouth. 

She's sitting up all by herself now and will occasionally fall down but it doesn't seem to bother her.  


We love you baby girl.  Happy 7 month birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment