I felt great the entire run and accomplished my goals of doing it under 1:20 and running the whole way. I ended up finishing in 1:06 and later found out that I finished 1,027 out of over 21,000 people. Must be all of the spam musabi's and loco moco's people eat over here :)
![]() 5 a.m. waiting for the bus wishing I was back in bed! |
Start line - it took me 15 minutes just to cross the start line!
Crossing the finishing line (don't mind the proof on the photo - I'm not spending $18 on a 5 x 7 photo of me that I'll never look at again)
Dave insisting on a picture with my finisher t-shirt :)
Wouldn't be a Hawaiian run without a shaka
This little one put up with a lot of stroller rides!
I couldn't have done this without Dave! He encouraged me to sign up and motivated me to go out for my longer runs on the weekends while he watched Sydney.



No comments:
Post a Comment