Saturday, January 14, 2012

5 months!

Sydney turned 5 months last week while we were still in NY.  We had to wait until we got back home to HI to get a monthly picture with her and her cabbage patch doll. 




A comparison to her 4 previous months:
She continues to be such a happy baby!  She had a busy month of travelling, celebrating her first Christmas and meeting new friends and family.  She was such a trooper through it all.  
This picture was taken on her 5 month birthday in NY!

SO happy!

Love her!
Lisa made a comment to me when we were home saying that it is funny that I keep saying each month that this is my new favorite age. She said that her and Rich did the same thing and it only keeps getting better!  I guess that's a good thing though --I would be concerned if she told me to enjoy 5 months now because from here on out, it all goes downhill :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment