For living in Hawaii for only a year now, I'm constantly amazed at how much people care about our growing family.
On Sunday, the Navy Supply Corps spouses threw a baby shower for me at Dave's CO's (Commanding Officer) house and yesterday, work threw me a surprise baby shower... just what I love - surprises AND showers :)
Now, if someone would just tell Baby Dora that she is loved by so many and can make her appearance asap, that would be much appreciated! We had our 38 week doc apt. on Wednesday and it still looks like she is pretty comfy hanging out in my belly. She is officially full term and can come anytime - 42 weeks. We're both hoping its sooner than later but I guess that decision is out of our control. For the time being, we'll enjoy our last few days(weeks) of just the two of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment