Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Compliment???

On Monday a co-worker of mine asked if we had found out the sex of the baby yet.  I told her no but our ultrasound is scheduled for THIS Friday.  She then told me that she knows I'm having a girl and can tell it in my face by the following: 


1.  My face is rounder (aka pudgier)
2.  Boys bring beauty into the face and girls take it out
3.  She said she has noticed I have been breaking out more and have more zits


Wow.  I was just about speechless.  I told her, "Well, we'll see on Friday."  She somewhat redeemed herself when she said that since so much has been taken out of me we'll at least have a beautiful baby.   


I guess I'll take the having a beautiful baby as a compliment.  Not so sure about the rest...

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hold on, not done...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. And I'm glad to hear that boys bring beauty to a Mom's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just catching up on your blog and can't stop laughing ..... I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...I can't stop laughing either. I am sure you are beautiful...and it looks like she was right!! Congrats on the little girl!

    ReplyDelete